Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Jennifer Probst- Searching For Beautiful

Wow! What an emotional book. Well worth the wait! Another FANTASTIC book from Jennifer Probst. 

I have thoroughly loved this series and I'm pretty sure this book is my favorite! I don't know where to start. This book was amazing from start to finish. There were various conflicts in the story, acceptance, and love.  And like the title states, it's beautiful! 

Gen realized on her wedding day that she couldn't marry her fiancé, David. Her best friend, Wolfe, was there for her and didn't push her to tell him what happened. (I think one of my favorite scenes was at the racetrack!) I loved the ease in their friendship and how easy and fun things were between them. And the passion... Holy hotness. Pretty sure my kindle caught fire there! This book is the complete package! 

First book in series Searching For Someday

Searching For Beautiful here

Don't let this series pass you by!

No comments:

Post a Comment