Monday, June 15, 2015

Kait Jagger- Lord and Master

I received this book as an ARC from NetGalley for my honest review. This was a new author to me and so I was excited to read it, plus the summary sounded interesting! I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading but it definitely kept my attention and it was more than just the relationship between Luna and Stefan. 

It was interesting (I highly enjoy British literature) learning about Luna's role as a PA to the Marchioness of Lionsbridge and all the things she was required to do, not to mention the grounds and life at Arborage. Fascinating. Mix in a romance and it was an enjoyable read. Parts felt long and drawn out but it was an entertaining book and I definitely didn't see the ending coming. And after all that, I learned there are 2 more books; it's a trilogy. And I'm blown away by the ending. I can't believe I read all that to have it end the way it did. Now, I'm involved with the characters so I need to find out what's next.  I'm hooked now so I will be reading the other books in the series. 

Lord and Master here

No comments:

Post a Comment