Monday, June 15, 2015

Sydney Landon- Mended

This was the final book in the Lucian & Lia installment. It's been about 4 months and a gazillion books ago that I read the previous book.  Maybe I should have reread the other 2 in the series, but I didn't.  It didn't grab my like her other books have and that made me sad. 

I enjoyed this book, but maybe not so much as I did the other 2. I don't know if it's because it's been so long since I had read Lia and Lucian's story but I've read other Sydney Landon books recently and this one wasn't what I had expected. It wasn't bad, just not a favorite. I did enjoy the ending of this series. It's sweet, romantic and a bit sad because of things that happened in this story. It was an enjoyable read. I couldn't believe some of the crazy things that happened in this story! Whew. What a roller coaster. 

Mended here



Since it's been awhile that I've read the other 2 books, here are my Goodreads reviews on those books. 

Pierced: Book 1
Fractured: Book 2


The series

No comments:

Post a Comment