Thursday, June 25, 2015

Katana Collins- Capturing You

So I received a copy of the book from the author, thanks to an opportunity I received through a friend.  #booknerdrighthere I just love discovering new, great authors! I do have other books I've started to read, but when I received this book, I was curious. (I've never read anything from Katana before now, but you better believe I will be changing that after this book.) My plan was to read a chapter to see what her writing was like. Haha- joke's on me! I was enthralled with this story immediately and totally forgot about my other books. Devistating news, plus a sexy stranger.... My interest was definitely piqued! Several hours later, here we are. I'm looking forward to more from Katana and more from this series. Up next in this series is, Healing You. I will have read them backwards but there's also a free ebook available that's the prequel to this book (and I will be reading it). It's called Meeting You: A Day with the Tripps. (Which you can find right here)  My review is below.  Thanks Kat :)


I received a copy for my honest review and oh my goodness! This book!! This was the first book I've read from Katana Collins and it won't be my last. I couldn't put this book down. 


I loved everything about this book. From the small town to all the characters. There was one I was afraid I was going to hate but they turned out to be alright after all! Maddie is precious and her dad is swoon worthy. Lydia has had a rough seven months and her time in Maple Grove is just what she needs. The whole Tripp family is great and they're people I want to be friends with! The feels in this book are so real and their situation is one you could see happening, even when you're shouting at the book! Ok, so I may have gotten emotional over it. But I digress, if you love sweet, sexy, HEAs, then don't let this book pass you by. One click it already!! 

Capturing You here



No comments:

Post a Comment