Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Something a little different!

I realize, I'm mostly talking about books here, but considering I count reading as "me" time, I thought I'd share a link with the new subscription box I've started! This is a "me" time kind of box. I'm looking forward to getting this one.  

Julep maven box



I'm a nail polish junkie! I only collect the good polishes (OPI, Essie, etc) and I love to mix and match my colors to create various french manicure looks.  I'm silly like that!  Anyway, I just discovered this fun box and I can't wait until it comes in.  It apparently has 2 polishes and a couple other items as well.  I received a couple of Glossyboxes recently but decided not to continue that subscription at this time even though I enjoyed the boxes I got.  What I liked most about Julep, is that you can skip a month! If I could have skipped a month (or several) I would have kept Glossybox. I'll probably go back and buy it again but I don't need stacks of products! I need time to get through them.  Now I just need to find book subscriptions! :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment