Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Christina Lauren- Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful series #1)

Not sure how I came across this book (maybe a library recommendation) but I'm glad I did.  Makes me wish I worked for a beautiful bastard with a panty fetish! ha. As if I could afford La Perla... ;)    Interesting story, hot and easy to get lost in their world.  It was one of those I didn't want to end. 

So there's lots of hot, sex with the boss sex going on here, but this book is more than that.  It's intriguing, sweet and full of discovery, both with and without clothes! Chloe is a strong woman and has worked hard to get where she is today.  Her boss, Bennett, is an asshole and yet there's something about him that gets under her skin.   Their banter back and forth is funny, sassy, and entertaining. It was fun watching their relationship develop and evolve. Enjoyable book!


Beautiful Bastard here

No comments:

Post a Comment