Friday, June 26, 2015

Julep

Did you see the mention of my Julep Maven box a few posts ago? Well, my welcome kit finally came! I love makeup and beauty things!  This is right up my alley! Bring on the nail polish!




I love everything about it! 2 lip crayons: 1 nude and 1 is a pretty pink. 2 of the polish colors (silver and orange/red) were included but I opted to pay an additional amount for that pretty blueish color! This polish goes on so well. I love it. It lasts too! I also received a discount code for my next order on their website.  And my June reveal has happened and I was able to tweak my 1st official reveal box so I know what items will be included with that. I'm getting a shower oil, a cuticle softener and remover and a pretty polish color.  All useful items :)   And next month I can decide to skip a month, send my box to a friend or pick out my next selection. LOL.  I like options!  I like this box.  I like knowing if people like the various boxes out there.  

Join the Maven fun here

My new fav lip crayon:


I enjoyed my Glossybox(es) but know I wouldn't want them all the time. I wish they had a skip option.  But I did find an amazing mascara (Too Faced Better Than Sex) thanks to Glossybox!  My eyelashes are heavy and won't curl. (I've even had a perm put on them and even still they wouldn't curl very much!) I don't bother with an eyelash curler but this mascara makes my lashes pop more than any of the ones I've tried. So the Glossybox was a great way to try out products!!  

Mascara can be purchased here




No comments:

Post a Comment