Tuesday, June 16, 2015

CD Reiss- Shuttergirl

I love reading books from new authors and I've been seeing CD Reiss' name from various authors I follow, so when I saw this book, it sounded interesting and I purchased it.  So glad I did and I can't wait to read her books, Beg Tease Submit (purchased the bundle) as they'll be upcoming on my forever long TBR list.  Not enough hours in the day to get through them! So many books... so little time. 

I was hooked from the beginning paragraph of this book! I immediately wanted to know more about Laine and her life as a paparazza. It was something different, a story unlike most that pulled me into the life of Hollywood and the life of the not so famous.  It's a sweet, sad, touching story and one that holds you in it's grip until the very end.  Now, after reading this book I have a new appreciation for the HOLLYWOOD sign.  *sigh*  Laine's world is so different from Michael's but their journey was inevitable.  
The cast of characters were interesting and intriguing.  I felt like I was snooping into the actors' lives. It was fun reading about them from the paparazzi perspective but also as an insider. It felt realistic and was easy to get lost in their world.  I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it! I'm a new CD Reiss fan!

Shuttergirl here

No comments:

Post a Comment