Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm so excited!

I loved the Thoughtless trilogy and I even preordered Thoughful on my kindle so that I would have it but sadly, I haven't gotten to that book yet. However, it's been moved up the list! I won a signed copy at an author's release party for K. Bromberg's Sweet Ache! So thanks to Kristy for A- her awesomely amazing Sweet Ache and B- a fun release party and SC Stephens for having picked me to win. Books are THE BEST thing to win in my book. Haha pun intended ;) Anyway, Thoughful will be read soon but I'm pretty sure that one won't be quick. It's 524 pages. So it'll take me a minute! But I can't wait. And I'm excited to have a real book in my hands.  Even though I love the kindle, I still like a real book too.




















In a way, I'm kind of sad about this book. I really don't want it to be over. I can't tell you how much I loved Kellan Kyle! He's definitely top of my BBF list. I'm going to try to read this one as slow as I can.... savor it.   If you haven't read Thoughtless series, you need to! 

Thoughtless book 1  here
Thoughtful  here

No comments:

Post a Comment