Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New Releases today!

So many books, so little time! I'm not sure when I'm going to get through these new releases!!  I also have library books that are due back soon, but these 4 books are ones I'm super excited about and will be reviewing sooner rather than later. Just wanted to let you know about them so you can check them out as well.  Plus, if they're new to you, then you can catch up on the earlier books in the series- note the 2 books with the * indicates part of series. I'm thinking of you, the reader, really! 


*Jennifer ProbstSearching For Always 



*Laura KayeHard To Let Go 



Laurelin McGeeMiss Match




Lauren BlakelySweet Sinful Nights  (psst, price goes up later today so grab your copy now!)


And CD Reiss had a new book come out yesterday so I'm including her here too for your reading pleasure
Spin Ruin




No comments:

Post a Comment