Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sydney Landon- No Denying You

Whenever I read one of the books from this series, I find myself laughing out loud and not wanting to put the book down.  I (unfortunately) read through these books quickly because I can't get enough.  This book was no exception.  I do have to be careful where I read because I can be disruptive to others when I laugh out loud!

Super sweet HEA between Brant and Emma. I enjoy how all the Danvers books intertwine characters and the readers know what is going on in all the characters' lives. I liked how this book didn't focus so much on the other friends but mainly Emma and Brant.  Parts of this book were sad but Brant stood strong and was what Emma needed. And Emma's mom is quite hilarious! It's no wonder Emma is the way she is; she came by it honestly! Enjoyable read and can't wait for the next in the series. 


Read No Denying You here

First book in this series Weekends Required



And coming up from Sydney Landon, I will be reading Mended. I've been waiting FOREVER on this story and cannot wait to dive into it! Review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment