Friday, June 12, 2015

K. Bromberg- Sweet Ache

Somehow I missed commenting on this book.  LORD HAVE MERCY!  This book.... just wow! Rocker trumps racer, indeed! We first met Quinlan in the Driven series (here), as Colton Donavan is her brother.  So because of that, it was great having Colton and Rylee involved in this book as well, albeit a minor roll, which is how it should be.  Quinlan is sassy and is a strong woman.  Hawkin is a sexy rocker that has a lot of baggage but puts on a front for most people.  Quin gives Hawke a run for his money. And it's fun to watch. Kristy's writing style has a way to pull the reader into the characters' world and not let you go until the very last page.  I love that this story wasn't typical and it wasn't all hearts and rainbows. It's real. It's gritty and has all the essential pieces to a great story!

At the time I wrote my Goodreads/Amazon review, I couldn't even really express what I wanted to get across. I was completely overwhelmed.  Here is that review:

Wow! What a beautiful, emotional story. Hawkin and Quinlan were a fun couple to get to know. The banter back and forth was fun, it was sexy, sassy and oh so sweet! I couldn't put this book down and I certainly didn't want it to end.  Bravo K. Bromberg. Another amazing story... Thank you! 


Sweet Ache here

No comments:

Post a Comment