Thursday, June 4, 2015

J. Kenner- On My Knees

First off, I have to say, I love anything J. Kenner writes.  I'm an addict! I've loved Damien and Nikki since Release Me, so to say I was excited about this spin off series is a given.  This is book 2.  You can get Say My Name here.  Say My Name had me hooked on sexy architect, Jackson Steele and Damien's assistant, Sylvia Brooks from the word go. This book picked up right where the last book left off.  In fact, since it has been a few months (and a gazillion  books ago) that I read it, I didn't have to go back and re-read because the beginning of this book sums up the last so it was a great refresher. I was immediately back on board. I read this book in 1 sitting.  Could not put it down.  Jackson is swoon worthy.... that man is SOOO  SEXY! Sylvia is one lucky chick.  :)  Anyway, lots of things happening in this book. I loved Jackson and Sylvia's relationship; the ups and the downs and the little surprises.  Both characters are strong by themselves but together they make a dynamic duo!   All that to be said, my review is below. 

What just happened?! *dumbstruck* I don't even know what to think right now. Didn't see that coming.  At ALL. 

Before THAT happened, my thoughts were I loved Jackson and Sylvia. They do fit perfectly together and despite all obstacles coming at them, they had each other. The reader can feel their love for each other coming off the pages; it's palpable. He understands her and she gets him. I'm excited to see what happens between them. Some revelations have been made that are life changing.  I can't wait until Under My Skin is out. I can't even...


**I received an ARC through NetGalley for my honest review.**

You can find On My Knees here


No comments:

Post a Comment