Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Karina Halle- The Pact

Ooh, I love Karina Halle's books.  I was excited about diving into this one.  

As with other Karina Halle books I've read this book had me enraptured. I love the back and forth between Stephanie and Linden's point of view. There are many emotional ups and downs in this story but even the bad ones are so good!! I didn't want to put this book down. I anxiously awaited their 30th birthdays. The reader is easily pulled into their lives and is invested in their friendship, the awful romantic relationships they have and the relationship between Stephanie, Linden and James. And the feels in this book.... Be still my heart. Another GREAT book from Karina Halle. Looking forward to reading The Offer!

The Pact here

I just love the look of this cover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment