Sunday, May 31, 2015

M.S. Parker & Cassie Wild- Serving Him Vol 3

Ahhhhh!! These cliffhangers are KILLING ME!!  And Penelope?? Needs to be punched in the face!!  Great first thoughts, huh?! I will have to go back and reread all these volumes as a whole once they all are released, but setting it up in volumes definitely keeps the reader coming back for more. I know I'm hooked! 

In this episode, we learn a little more about Dominic and see the vile people that have been/are a part of his life. Aleena helps him see things differently and he realizes how much he finds himself needing her.  He's not used to needing anyone, has bad memories and he doesn't know what to do with himself and these feelings. As a reader, I feel sorry for him, but I don't want him to give up on a relationship with Aleena just because these feelings are foreign! He's trying to figure things out and Aleena lets him know that she wants to know more both about him and his preferences. She's new to his world, and she lets him know she wants to be there for him and wants him to teach her. Boy, is it hot!!!! And then the plot thickens.  I hope they can keep their momentum going and not let outside forces interfere.  I can't wait to see what's next!  Come on, June 8th!  

Find Serving Him Vol 3 here

No comments:

Post a Comment