Thursday, July 16, 2015

TBR article I found

I discovered a new website and this article struck my fancy.  I've heard of some of these books, others I have not, but I thought this was an interesting list.

7 Male Writers Who Can Actually Write Female Characters

So I now have some extra, unexpected books to add to my TBR list.  And I do have The Fault in Our Stars sitting on my shelf, borrowed from a friend, waiting on me to get my hands on it.  As soon as I finish the stack of library books I'm reading (since there is a deadline to returning those) I will be hitting that book and a few others I've borrowed, up. It's kind of scary how many books lay in wait for me. If I never added another book to my TBR, I bet it would take a year to go through all that are on my various lists and/or shelves.  EEEK.  At least I know I won't run out of books to read! That's a plus!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment