Saturday, July 11, 2015

M.S. Parker & Cassie Wild- Pure Lust Vol 2

Volume 2 has been unleashed! :)  Let's see how life goes for Gabriella and Flynn...

Whew wee! This volume gets the reader good and settled in for the ride to come. We get to know Edward's brother Cody (LOVE HIM) and I'm pretty sure Flynn is biding his time and gonna appear/do something when Gabriella least expects it. And I'm sure it'll pack quite the punch. I'm not sure if I want her to stay with Edward or find her true self with Flynn! Her soon to be M-I-L is quite the frosty bitch. I like Edward but pretty sure his brother nailed the head on that one with his description of how he treats Gabriella. Not a bad thing, but definitely spot on. I'm curious to know how the secrets she suddenly has will affect her in the future. 

I'm good and invested now and I'm awaiting Vol 3! 


Pure Lust Vol 2 here


No comments:

Post a Comment