Thursday, July 23, 2015

M. S. Parker and Cassie Wild- Pure Lust Vol 4

Final installment to the series has been unleashed!  Since I've read the other volumes, I couldn't wait to dive into this one.  I hope we see more from this writing duo! 

This picked up right where Vol 3 left off and we find out what happened to Edward. And oh my goodness. THIS BOOK!!! Emotional roller coaster. I could feel Gabriella's angst through the pages. My heart hurt for her. This was THE BEST BOOK YET!

There was so much happening in this book and some of it I saw coming, others I did not. I couldn't stop reading it, I had to find out what happened. The FEELS in this book *swoon* and the emotions *be still my beating heart* This book ended the way it was meant to and I couldn't have asked for a better ride and ending.  Bravo M. S. Parker and Cassie Wild. Round of applause to you ladies for such a magnificent, angst filled, twisting, love story. 

Do yourself a favor and start reading vol 1 IMMEDIATELY so you can get to the best book of the series! 

Pure Lust Vol 4 here
Add to Goodreads



Twenty-two year-old Gabriella Baine is just about to get her happily ever after with her very own rich and handsome Prince Charming, Edward Bouvier, despite his mother's attempts to tear them apart.  Now, with the news that Edward's life is in danger, Gabriella knows that she could lose everything.

Will this be the end, or only the beginning?

Don't miss the final installment of the heart-wrenching and steamy Pure Lust series by M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment