Thursday, July 9, 2015

Jennifer Probst- Searching for Always

With Searching for Beautiful having released recently, I'm ready for this book! I adore Jennifer's writing style and know that no matter what she writes, I'll like it!

Oh my heavens... THE FEELS in this book!  (are like this!)... I need a minute.




"Jeans cupped his powerful thighs and rear, and the washed-out cotton of his hunter-green jersey clung to those meaty biceps and pecs. He glared with hot, dark eyes, devouring her with his gaze."  Yes, please!!  Move over Arilyn, my new book boyfriend is Officer Stone Petty!  Holy smokes, this man is HOTT!! 

Every element needed for a great HEA story is here. (No surprise from this Jennifer Probst fan!) It's a story that pulls you in and won't let you go til it's done.  I love the girlfriends angle, their hot men, their animals and the women's strength. Arilyn has had a rough 5 years with her ex and she's not looking for a new beau. Stone Petty is one of her students in her anger management class and she can't help, but to notice him. He makes her blood boil but he has this pull on her and Stone wants nothing to do with the hot hippie.  Oh how the chemistry crackles on the pages  *fans self*  Do yourself a favor and read this book! I didn't want it to end and yet I couldn't put it down.  Another great book from Jennifer Probst and I think I need to borrow her book of love spells!   Book of spells here!



Searching for Always here

No comments:

Post a Comment