Sunday, July 12, 2015

Meredith Wild- Hardwired

I keep seeing this book on facebook or around from different blog postings, so figured I'd check it out for myself! So glad I did!

The banter between Blake and Erica was entertaining and definitely served as foreplay for them! Erica is a strong character who knows what she wants and doesn't want but has had a tough hand in life dealt to her. From Erica's perspective, Blake wants to control her both in and out of the bedroom.   I liked how Blake knew Erica's strengths and how he fought for her (in different ways). Even though there are things about him we (the reader and Erica) don't know about him, what is clear is his love for her. It's sweet. 

Then there's the COMPLETELY SHOCKING revelation in Erica's world that had me gasping out loud for her. Oh. My. Goodness. I can't imagine how much her world tipped on its side. This book is quite an emotional ride that I couldn't put down. Granted I'm a crazy fast reader and it only took a couple hours, but I read this book in 1 sitting. It's THAT good. I am looking forward to the next book as this book stops on a cliffhanger. I need to know more!!!!!


Hardwired here

No comments:

Post a Comment