Thursday, July 9, 2015

M.S. Parker & Cassie Wild- Pure Lust Vol 1

M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild have done it again.  Another book collaboration! I enjoyed their work last time so I'm pretty sure I'll like this one as well. The premise is intriguing.  And as you can probably guess from the title alone, this will be a hot and steamy read!

This book took me a little longer to get hooked into it but the more I read, the more I enjoyed it.  The romance is very fast, and even Gabriella's friend Kendra began questioning everything in the beginning.  Gabriella knew it was fast, but when she was with Edward, things felt right.  He's sweet, good to her and seems to truly love her.  Then the bomb drops and Vol 1 ends! As we crept closer to the end of this volume, I knew something like what happened was about to happen.  GEEZ! Of course I will be reading the next volume(s)! 


Pure Lust here

(I like this guy's abs! lol)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment