Friday, July 10, 2015

J. Daniels- Where I Belong (audiobook)

So I originally read this book back in September 2014 when it first came out. I recently acquired the audiobooks from a contest (yay!) so in between reading my other books I listened to this book. First of all, listening to the guy that reads Ben's voice... Raaar! He has a great voice. And I love when they read with a southern drawl. Yes, I live in the south but not everyone has a drawl. Lol.  I had forgotten little things about this book so it was fun to go back to Mia and Ben's story. Nothing changed; STILL LOVED IT! Ben Kelly makes me swoon. *Alabama BBF* I enjoyed how the man and woman reading this took turns reading Ben/Mia. It was easy to follow and I really enjoyed hearing their various texts conversations. I love how realistic J's characters are and whew boy are they hot!! And Sir Nolan is oh so precious and I just want to squeeze him! 

If you've never listened to an audiobook, I highly recommend listening to this one! As much as I enjoy Ben and Mia's sexy times, I wonder what the readers think about reading such explicit words aloud. It makes me chuckle. (lol. Random thought) However, their voices work very well for this story and aren't distracting like some I've heard. 

Oh and????? Ben and Mia got a new cover. Isn't it hot?!?!! 
  





















Original cover:


Find Where I Belong on Amazon here
Audiobook right here

No comments:

Post a Comment