Thursday, July 2, 2015

My random thoughts on my new Julep Maven box!

Ok, so I have received my first Maven box from Julep!  This box can be customized to your needs/wants and I love that about it this particular box. 

























I have a full sized (10 oz) bottle of body oil, Vanish- cuticle softener and remover and nail polish color, Lainey.  I originally was assigned 2 other colors to go along with the body oil, but decided I liked the items I got, better!  The body oil smells like orange and I'm excited to try it out.  Since I do my own nails, I'm excited to see how the cuticle treatment is.  Oh! And?  See that pink bag?
























Yeah, I got a free gift since this was my first Maven box! I received an email from them and had to click the link in order to receive it but I knew I was going to get 1 of 3 colors, just wasn't sure which one was coming my way.  I like BONUSES! :)  And, as with my other box, I received a coupon.  This one was for $15 off next $30+ order.  So far I'm liking them and looking forward to next month's reveal to see if I will get my box or hold out for the following month.  If you like nails and/or beauty I recommend this box!  And they have other things you can add on to your boxes as well.  So on top of the monthly fee, you can always add addition colors or beauty supplies to your boxes.  I chose to stick with just my selected options but it's nice knowing if I can't choose between colors or a certain item, I can just add it in too.  And the amount is listed so you know what the additional item will cost you.  You can keep it simple or you can let things add up, but there are definitely options with this box!  

Try it out for yourself    Julep Maven invite here!


Come back and comment if you try it out and let me know what you think about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment