Sunday, July 19, 2015

Molly McAdams- Trusting Liam

So it's been a hot minute since I last read one of Molly's books. And the first book I ever read of hers was also the first in this series (which I read back in Dec 2014). I just looked back at my original review of Taking Chances and I liked it but apparently didn't love it.  However, Trusting Liam, I loved and couldn't put down!  

The beginning of this book has a note for the readers that Trusting Liam will make more sense if you've read Taking Chances and Stealing Harper and Forgiving Lies and Deceiving Lies.  Of those books mentioned, I had only read Taking Chances.  I felt that I didn't miss out on anything as things were well discussed in this book and I never felt lost or like I missed something.  Now that I've read this book however, I will be going back and reading the other three books mentioned!

When I like a book, a clear sign that it's hooked me is that I can't put it down.  That's exactly what happened with Trusting Liam for me.  I read this book in a matter of 3.5 hours.  I started it with my morning coffee, skipped breakfast because that would take me away from the book and finished in time to grab some lunch.  The way this book started had me intrigued from the prologue.  The reasons behind Kennedy and Kira's move was interesting, their lives in California were not what they expected and I enjoyed what was happening between Kennedy and Liam.  Neither of them expected the other person and it was fun to watch the 2 of them.  There were some twists and surprises along the way and it was an engrossing and enjoyable read (obviously)! I'm looking forward to reading the books in between Taking Chances and Trusting Liam.

And Molly's cover model?  It's this guy right here: Charlie Keller  Check him out and give him a Like!


Trusting Liam here



No comments:

Post a Comment