Friday, July 17, 2015

M.S. Parker & Cassie Wild- Pure Lust Vol 3

The latest installment released early!   I've looked forward to these installments releasing. I'm totally invested in the lives of Gabriella and the Bouvier boys!  Part of me is totally frustrated with Gab, but I get why she's being the way she is, right or wrong, the reader can see where she's coming from.  And I love the snarkiness that is unleashed from her in this book.  I was cheering her on, in fact! 

I love her relationship with Cody. I think he's a great friend for her and amidst all that is going on, glad she has him to lean on. Her world is swirling around her threatening to crumble at any moment and she's on edge.  As a reader, I'm on edge with her as well! AND HOLY CLIFFHANGER, BATMAN..... the way this one ends.  KILLING ME! I hate having to wait a week to see how this all turns out.  And I am curious to know how this story will end. I know what I would like to see happen but we'll see what M.S. and Cassie have come up with for this wild ride.  

Biting nails and anxiously awaiting Vol 4!

Pure Lust Vol 3  here

No comments:

Post a Comment