Sunday, August 30, 2015

Naughty Nashville Author Event! 8.29.15

If you are following me on this blog, you know what a bookworm I am! Well, yesterday we had an author event in town and I tried not to fan girl when I met a few of my favs and I LOVED the opportunity getting to see and learn about other new-to-me authors! You know my TBR list will A- never stop growing and B- I'll never NOT have one! Haha. #readergirlproblems 

Anyway, there were roughly 65 authors at this event. And not to mention, the book cover models! Ladies, it was tough having my picture taken with good looking guys, but I took one for the team. Hahaha NOT! And I know there were other models there I somehow missed but the day was a bit overwhelming! It was fun and exciting and tiring. I can't imagine how it felt for the authors and models. I'm thankful to all that were there and I can't wait to read these books! 

Since I collected some things from various authors, I thought I'd offer a giveaway! I'd love to send out author items in the mail! Maybe you'll discover someone new to read. Giveaway will be open until Friday, Sept 4th (US Residents only). Comment below and be sure to include your email to enter!

J.Daniels- <3 her! 



Follow J. Daniels here


Follow Derrick here


Follow Hilary Storm here
Follow Jacob Wilson here











Follow Victoria Ashley here

Follow HJ Bellus here


Follow BT Urruela here

Follow Shawn Dawson here

No comments:

Post a Comment