Thursday, August 27, 2015

M.S. Parker & Cassie Wild- Craving Him

I knew when I finished reading Serving Him that another book would follow, but I forgot about it until I got the email that Craving Him had been released. I enjoyed the last books so I figured I would enjoy this one as well. It was also nice going into it knowing it wasn't going to be a cliffhanger this time!

This book starts out hot and raring to go. The sex between Dominic and Aleena has always been scorching and this story had it in leaps and bounds. This story isn't so much about them figuring their way through a relationship but living it and cherishing each other. It picks up in time where Serving Him left off. We see Dominic's new relationships and the broken ones of his past. But through it all Aleena is there for him and he is there for her. This book doesn't let them off scot-free, there are a few trials they have to conquer, but above all is their love for each other.

This was another enjoyable read from this dynamic duo and I get sucked into their world when I pick up their books. I find myself not wanting to put the book down. I was thankful for an actual ending this time; I don't think I could have handled another Dominic and Aleena cliffhanger! In order to understand and appreciate all that is going on in this book, Serving Him needs to be read.









***Introducing Craving HIM, the highly anticipated STAND-ALONE follow-up to Serving HIM.  Enjoy 330 pages with NO CLIFFHANGERS! To celebrate the new release, Craving HIM is on SALE this week, and free in Kindle Unlimited.***

When I first met Dominic Snow, he literally saved me from falling. I never dreamed I'd end up working for him. And I certainly didn't plan on falling in love with him.  We were an unlikely couple, far from conventional in his social circles, but I always assumed that if we'd made it through those first couple months, nothing could break us apart.  

Twenty-one year-old Aleena Davison has it all. A job she loves and that pays well. An amazing, gorgeous man who happens to be rich and everything she could ever want in a lover. She's put up with a lot to keep this life, but what she faces now might be too much.  Can she and Dominic get through it, or will their fairy tale come crashing down around them?

Don't miss Craving HIM, the hot and steamy sequel to Serving HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment