Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Deep breath... here goes nothing!

Over the years I've had friends and family tell me I need to write a book.  Just because I read ALL THE TIME doesn't mean that I'm able to/should write a book. It's not something I've had on my radar... who knows, maybe in the future, but at this moment in time I do not feel the desire to write a book. I'll gladly sit back, grab a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and devour books from other authors!  Maybe writing a blog will ease me into writing a novel, but don't hold your breath. You'll be waiting awhile! I post every book I read on Goodreads and/or Amazon (I like to support authors as I dive into their worlds) but figure I could talk more about books here.  I will try my best to update this often, but please forgive me if you don't hear from me.  I'm testing the waters to see how this blog thing works. Maybe folks will like me, maybe they won't, but here goes nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently reading a few different books. Yes, that's books, plural. Ridiculous, I know, but it's how I roll. I have several going at one time based on how I obtained the books. If it's a library book, then I have 21 days to read it and sometimes my holds release around the same time so it can be a struggle to find the time to read X amount of books in 21 days! And some books capture my attention so well that I read them as quickly as I can and can't put them down or distract myself with another book. I receive ARCs on occasion as well and usually have a limited window on those.  Other books are ones I have purchased and need/want to read so there you go, now you know why I have a tendency to read multiple books. Crazy, but it works for me.

Upcoming reviews to come on the following books:
Sweet Fall by Tillie Cole
Eeny Meeny by MJ Arlidge
In His Keeping by Maya Banks
Love In Spanish by Karina Halle

And of course I have a gazillion more books on my TBR shelf so once the above mentioned books have been consumed and reviewed, it's onto more!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Can't wait to read more from Abby!

    ReplyDelete