Wednesday, May 27, 2015

M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild- Serving Him Vol 1 & 2

M.S. Parker and Cassie Wild- Serving Him Vol 1 & 2

So I happened upon M.S. Parker's Pleasure book series, book 1 here, a few months ago and knew I wanted to read something else in the future but hadn't done it yet. I learned last week a new book was being released as a serial. And my favorite part? They're available on Kindle Unlimited! So bring it on! So far, volumes 1 & 2 have been released. I enjoy reading a little, getting sucked in and then waiting for the next episode. Of course they stop at a critical juncture. Because, why not?! I'm totally hooked. I now have to know what's going to happen next! Who needs TV shows when you have Kindle serials.

My thoughts on Vol 1:
Oooh, I'm now invested and intrigued by Dominic Snow and Aleena Davison.  I can't wait to read Vol 2.  Looking forward to seeing how well they work together.  Did Fawna have a sixth sense about these 2?  I need to know more about Dominic. Who doesn't love a dark brooding alpha billionaire?!  Sign me up!


My thoughts on Vol 2:
And the plot thickens.... I was captivated in their world and was hoping Dominic and Aleena would get together. They had instant chemistry but because she was working for him, Aleena didn't want to give in to that connection they had.  And I wasn't expecting the ending of this part! I don't want to give anything away, but THAT character made me so mad! I hope things change and wrongs are made right in the next episode. And I want to know more about what makes Dominic tick.  Anxiously awaiting June 1st.


Do you like hot, alpha males? Dominic is intriguing, sexy and there's more than meets the eye. Check out book 1 here

No comments:

Post a Comment