Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tillie Cole, Sweet Fall Review

Tillie Cole, Sweet Fall Review

I have really enjoyed Tillie Cole's Sweet Home series and I normally read books in the order of the series. Well, I messed up and read books 3 & 4 out of order by mistake.  I LOOOOOOOOOVED the 4th book, Sweet Hope, and do believe it was the best in the series.  Since I knew the future of the characters in Sweet Fall, I wasn't surprised by much, but I still enjoyed it. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't know exactly how things would end, but all in all, it was a good book.

This story was often times sad as Lexi, the main character is dealing with anorexia.  Lexi and Austin are a light for the other's dark world they are living in.  They are sweetly matched and even though they have a tumultuous start, they overcome the obstacles and find their soulmate. Their story is highly emotional and really sweet.  I feel like I can't quite give this book justice since I loved Sweet Hope so much.  

I don't remember how I happened upon this author but I really enjoyed her writing. I recommend this series. The book order is as follows:

Sweet Home - book 1
Sweet Rome - book 2
Sweet Fall - book 3
Sweet Hope - book 4


Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #3)

start Sweet Home - Amazon book today!


No comments:

Post a Comment