Saturday, May 30, 2015

Karina Halle- Love, In Spanish

I was really looking forward to reading this one.   This picked up where Love, In English left off, but from Mateo's point of view.  Vera and Mateo have had an interesting start to their relationship and I was sucked into their world.  I enjoyed this book from Mateo's perspective.   I loved his passion for Vera and his devotion to her.  I wanted to kick some butt in this story, but ultimately these people that made me mad helped them in the long run.  Very good story yet, I felt the ending was rushed.  I wish there had been more to their story; more of their story after conflict.

I learned of these books because I read Where Sea Meets Sky first. Which is also an amazing read! I've never wanted to travel somewhere after reading a book as I did when I read that one.  If you read these books, I recommend the 2 below, before the aforementioned book.  I knew things about Vera and Mateo from Where Sea Meets Sky that I wished I hadn't known, but I still thoroughly enjoyed the Love books!

Love, In English

Love, In Spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment