Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015 has come to an end

Well, 2015 has come to an end and now I'll have to get used to writing 2016! I'm ready for a new year. Last year wasn't bad, but I look forward to what's to come. There will always be bad times, but with those comes really great times too. I know God has a plan for me and He truly doesn't give me more than I can handle. 

I try to appreciate all the moments I get with people, places, big and small. I don't make resolutions but I don't want to say "no" too often this year. I want to grab life and go wherever God may lead me. I want to volunteer more and try to see family more often. I need to run more and get to the gym more often. Back on the band wagon, it's time for a healthier year. For everyday, not just January. Lol

I managed to read 256 books in 2015. My goal was 234 because I had read 233 the year before and I didn't think I'd do much more than that. Ha! I surprised myself there. 2015 brought really great books with it and I have so many on my TBR lists (yes, I have more than 1), sitting on my bookshelves and on my kindle waiting for me to pick them up. I know 2016 is already looking strong. I'm excited for the new authors I discover, new stories from favorite authors and all the recommendations I receive/find! I hope my blog helps you fall in love with different stories and different authors. Try someone new, grab a book by a favorite but just read! I know there are many books and authors out there and you may not like all the books I read, but that's the joy of books to me. There's always something out there for you and maybe my book recommendations will lead you to your favorite reads!


Cheers to 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment