Sunday, December 27, 2015

S.C. Stephens - Thoughtful

I enjoyed going back to the world of Kellan Kyle, Kiera and the D-bags! It's been awhile since I read Thoughtless so I had forgotten small details which were nice to hear from Kellan's perspective. 

I read this book through audiobook and tried to make the story last. Even though I knew the outcome, I didn't want this story to end and I was still captivated by it because I hadn't heard it through Kellan's eyes before now.  This book made me want to go back and re-read the entire Thoughtless trilogy. 

I adore S.C. Stephen's writing style and her characters. If you liked the Thoughtless trilogy, be sure to read this book! If you haven't read it, be sure to read Thoughtless first before diving into Thoughtful. 




In Thoughtless, Kiera told her story. Now it's time to hear from the sexy rock star who captivated us all . . .

THOUGHTFUL

The only place Kellan Kyle has ever felt at home is onstage. Gripping his guitar in a darkened bar, he can forget his painful past. These days his life revolves around three things: music, his bandmates, and hot hookups. Until one woman changes everything . . . 

Kiera is the kind of girl Kellan has no business wanting-smart, sweet, and dating his best friend. Certain he could never be worthy of her love, he hides his growing attraction . . . until Kiera's own tormented heart hints that his feelings might not be one-sided. Now, no matter the consequences, Kellan is sure of one thing-he won't let Kiera go without a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment