Sunday, December 27, 2015

Meghan March - Beneath This Mask

I started this book after having discovered Meghan March when I received an ARC of her latest series, Dirty Billionaire. I downloaded the Audible version and have been listening to it as I could. It's not as steamy as Creighton and Holly's story but I ADORED Simon and Charlie! 

Circumstances have led Charlie to New Orleans and a completely different life than she had growing up. She was discovering her true self even though she wasn't telling the few close friends around her what was going on in her life. Then, one night she meets Simon. He can't get her out of his head. He's persistent and I loved how he treats her. 

Their story is sweet, funny and completely endearing. I loved every word and I'm definitely a huge Meghan March fan now!!  Don't let this book pass you by. 




He loves me, and he doesn’t even know my real name. 

The limelight that follows him could expose everything I’m hiding. But even knowing the risks, I can’t force myself to stay away. 

I’m going to break his heart, but mine will shatter right along with it. 

Will we lose it all when I reveal what’s beneath this mask? 

Beneath This Mask is a stand alone contemporary romance and the first book in the Beneath series. If you'd like to extend your stay in NOLA and the sexy world of the Beneath series, check out Beneath This Ink, Beneath These Chains, and Beneath These Scars.


No comments:

Post a Comment