Sunday, December 27, 2015

Adriana Locke - The Connection

I enjoyed getting to see Cane and Jada again. I read it immediately after The Exception, actually so it was nice to keep their story going. I just wished it could have been a little longer!!  I'm greedy, I know.

This story is sweet (REALLY sweet!) , fast paced and an all around great read! As in typical Cane fashion, he bulldozes Jada and everyone around her. But in the best possible way. The story completely suits them and is a perfect continuation to The Exception

I loved what Cane was able to accomplish for Jada. It was seriously the sweetest thing EVER! I know he had help from Max (and Kari), but Cane can be a complete romantic when it comes to Jada.  I dom't want to say too much and give this story away, but if you enjoyed The Exception, you'll like this book, too!  I actually liked this story better than the first but I enjoyed both immensely.  I've been a follower of Adriana Locke for awhile but I'm so glad my schedule opened up a bit for me to get her books read. They've been on my TBR shelf for a good long while!   I can't wait to dive into her other books and the books that will be coming in the future.  




He was the bad boy she didn't need. 
She was the exception to his rules. 

When Jada Stanley and Cane Alexander met, it was lust at first sight. As much as they fought it, it became so much more. 

Now that they've stopped fighting it and made their own rules, a little respite is needed. Las Vegas is the destination of choice. 

Despite what they say, not everything that happens in Vegas stays there. 

The Exception, Book #1 in The Exception Series, must be read before The Connection. This book is a novella.


No comments:

Post a Comment