Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Alessandra Torre- Hollywood Dirt

I love getting the opportunity to share some of my favorite authors with you!  I received an ARC of Alessandra Torre's newest novel, Hollywood Dirt,  for my honest review and here it is. I was intrigued about this book from the summary and couldn't wait to dive into it.

And dive in, indeed. I was pulled into Summer and Cole's story at the beginning and I was completely enthralled by this book. I devoured it and couldn't read it fast enough. At first, I was like 112 chapters?!?!?? .... But some aren't long and I would have been ok with 1112 chapters. I didn't want this story to end. 

Summer and Cole's story was a book about a movie but I could see this whole book BEING a movie! The sexual tension was through the roof, the relationships were interesting and fun to watch develop. While reading, it wasn't entirely clear as to why Summer was hated so much but we slowly got her story as the rest of the book developed. The characters themselves had a lot going on in their lives (or not) and I found myself cheering them on and hoping for a good outcome! This book was moving, super sweet, at times frustrating, and a really fantastic read!! Don't let this book pass you by, pick up your copy today! 
































Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. Watch out Los Angeles, there's a new bad boy in town.
Summer Jenkins. That’s me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year.
We were from different worlds. Our lives shouldn’t have collided. But then Cole Masten read a book about my small town. And six months later, his jet landed on our dusty airstrip, and he brought Hollywood with him.
From the start, I knew he was trouble. For our town. And for me.
Sometimes, opposites just aren’t meant to attract..

No comments:

Post a Comment