Monday, March 7, 2016

Is it just me?

Is it just me or does it seem like I'm slacking on books so far this year? I do believe I read more this time last year, than I have this year, and that's okay.  I had a patch of ARCs that were due at the same time so I rushed to read those, then I had a more leisurely time reading my latest ARCs and getting my thoughts in a row before those come out.  Which, coincidentally, will be tomorrow for one of them.  Others will be trickling through over the next week or so. I seem to be busier this year (which is never a bad thing) and ARCs have definitely taken over my TBR list.  As I usually  have due dates on those bad boys, I have to read them in a certain time frame.  I've even had to let a few library books expire actually, because I didn't have enough time for them all!!  ALWAYS! Story of my life.  Too many books, not enough time. 


 And in case I hadn't mentioned it before now, I thought I would clarify something.  Lately, most books I have read have been ARCS.  Whenever you see the blog posts that are a part of a tour or hosted by a certain group, know that an ARC has been given for that read. And if I'm not part of a tour, but received an ARC, I specify those. But I won't lie.... Most of the time, I also buy the book as well once it's released to support that author.  Yes, they were kind enough to have shared it with me early so I could talk about it, but when I love a book I also want to support.  Or sometimes a friend may find a copy on their kindle from me :)  Just because I like to share the love.  Is there anything you've read recently that you're dying to share with someone?  Comment below! I'm always up for good book recommendations!  

Random Monday musings and Happy Reading, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment