Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Laurelin Paige - Man in Charge review

Whew boy! We got a taste of this story in Man On Top, and this continues where that book ended. (And if you haven't read it, that's fine, this book has Man On Top first.) And I was ready for more Scott Sebastian! *fans self* Tessa is completely unprepared for Scott, but the chemistry between them is palpable. Tessa works hard to accomplish the job she came for. And let's just say Scott makes her work for it. ;) 

"It's not out of my system, Tessa." 

"What's not?"

"You. Not anywhere near."

 Whoa. I had to work to keep breathing.

I loved the push/pull between them! Scott wasn't an easy man. And he got what he wanted. And Tessa was it!  They were walking a fine line but the emotions and chemistry had them on a very different path than expected. And then the ending happened. My mouth is hanging open and I need Man in Love soooon! I adored this book and loved how Laurelin wrapped her reader up in the world of the Sebastians. I was completely consumed by this read and didn't want to put the book down! I devoured it and can't recommend it enough! Be sure to grab your copy and get ready!

 


The Sebastians own this city.

Hell, they own the whole world.

All I want is one little piece of it, a corner that I can call my own.

So when my boss runs away to "find herself", I seize the opportunity and dive head first into the Sebastian's glamorous universe. It's everything I've ever wanted--fast paced and high stakes--and, even though I don't fit in, I'm excellent at faking it.

Until I come face to face with the man in charge, Scott Sebastian, the arrogant, playboy heir with the mind of a devil and the body of a god and a mouth I can't stop thinking about.

He's infuriating. He's a distraction. He's the man who wants me in his bed as much as I want to be there.

And, if I get too close, he'll be the one person who could expose me for what I really am--a fraud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment