Monday, October 12, 2020

Lisa Renee Jones - A Reckless Note

First off, I must say I know you guys don't know when I read this book, but I missed posting it to the blog somehow and I hate that I did that. I LOOOOOOOOVED this book! But it's not too late, right!? Here goes ... 
OOOH! I wasn't sure where this book would lead, but the synopsis had me intrigued and I was very quickly consumed by this story! I was lost in Aria's story. The little glimpses into her childhood and how she became the woman she is today. She's strong and has a lot on her shoulders, but she's up for the challenge. She wasn't expecting Kace and she certainly wasn't expecting the pull toward him. The two of them were a perfect fit and they had a lot in common. I was completely lost in Aria's journey and the chemistry between her and Kace was off the charts! As soon as my schedule opens up again, I'm diving back into this world because I. NEED. ANSWERS! 



Book one in the Brilliance Trilogy...

It all started with a note, just a simple note hand written by a woman I didn't know, never even met. But in that note is perhaps every answer to every question I've ever had in my life. And because of that note, I look for her, but find him. I'm drawn to his passion, his talent, a darkness in him that somehow becomes my light, my life. Kace August is rich, powerful, a rockstar of violins, a man who is all tattoos, leather, good looks and talent. He has a wickedly sweet ability to play the violin, seducing audiences worldwide. Now, he’s seducing me. I know he has secrets. I don't care. Because you see, I have secrets, too.

I’m not Aria Alard, as he believes. I’m Aria Stradivari, daughter to Alessandro Stradivari, a musician born from the same blood as the man who created the famous Stradivarius violin. I am as rare as the mere 650 instruments my ancestors created. Instruments worth millions. 650 masterpieces, the brilliance unmatched. 650 reasons to kill. 650 reasons to hide. One reason not to: him.

No comments:

Post a Comment