Thursday, October 29, 2020

Stoni Alexander - Dakota Luck review

I was excited to get a new book from Stoni! And I couldn't read this book fast enough. This was one of those books that I lost sleep over because I simply couldn't stop. One more chapter ... I LOVED the chemistry between Providence and Dakota. It was palpable through the pages and things quickly heated up! I enjoyed their budding relationship and how they seemed to click. The reader knows some things about Providence that Dakota does not. But the reader doesn't know everything! There's danger around them and Providence and Dakota have to work together to find out what's really happening. I liked the way this story progressed and I thought I knew some of what was happening, but let me tell you, I didn't know everything and found myself shocked. Didn't see that coming! If you like a good romance with some nefarious actions happening around the characters and a book that grabs you and doesn't let you go, then be sure not to let this one pass you by! 


HE'S AS IRRESISTIBLE AS HE IS DANGEROUS…

I’m angry…angry in my bones.

Fury fuels me to find the monster who took my wife. To exact vengeance for her death. He’ll look forward to meeting the devil when I’m done with him.

My salvation? My precious child. She’s my entire universe. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to keep her safe.

Nothing.

I’m living two completely different lives. When the sun goes down, this real estate mogul and doting daddy becomes a dangerous, ruthless, and lethal vigilante. Every kill leaves another blemish on my tarnished, tortured soul.

But I don’t give a damn.

I’m broken…until she storms into my wicked world. She’s bold, brilliant, and so damn beautiful. I’m drawn to her in ways I can’t explain and can’t control. She’s what I crave, what I need…what my daughter needs. Then, I learn the shocking truth about her.

She’s been sent on a mission to destroy me.

And only she has the power to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment