Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Kelly Elliott - Reckless Love review

 

  
The first time I kissed Scarlet, I knew I was in trouble. The night I slept with her, my life changed forever. The day I found out I was going to be a father, I ran from her. Now that I’ve been given a second chance I won’t be so reckless. Will my love be enough to prove to her that even in the darkest times I won’t repeat t he past?      

AVAILABLE NOW

Amazon | Amazon Paperback | Amazon UK | Amazon AU |

Amazon CA | APPLE BOOKS | Barnes and Noble | Kobo

My Review

Man OH Man! I have been anxiously awaiting this book and it did not disappoint! I was very quickly lost in Trevor and Scarlet's story. This was the last book to the series and I thought it was pretty darn fantastic! In previous books, we've seen Trevor and Scarlet looking at each other across the room and avoiding each other. Their story was captivating and full of the FEELS! The chemistry this couple had was intense and realistic.  Trevor hasn't been one to settle down with one girl and yet, he's drawn to Scarlet.  It scares him.  Scarlet has always adored Trevor and she wants him, but doesn't want to be hurt by him.  They both have to grow and learn how to love each other.  Life takes this couple by surprise, but they have good heads on their shoulders and even though it might take some prompting, they communicate.  I LOVED the way Trevor was with Scarlet and the ways he showed he cared. They were in an interesting position and Trevor knew he had to show her he was serious. I loved seeing all of Trevor's family and his brothers' wives. I enjoyed how they banded around him and helped when they could. It was also great to see what was happening in their lives as well. Once I started this book, I couldn't put it down. This book was the last book I read in 2018 and I couldn't have found a better book to end the year with! I can't recommend this book and this series enough! Do yourself a favor and grab your copy now! This is a not to be missed read.

     

      

  

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings. Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few. Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012. Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings. To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website. www.kellyelliottauthor.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTER| GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment