Monday, January 7, 2019

Kendall Ryan - Finding Alexei review

Oooh boy!!  Alexei and Riley are a fun pair!! This book was such a great, sweet, swoony and delicious read.  Riley and Ella come crashing into Alexei's world, yet he seems comforted by them.  I was drawn into the chemistry between Riley and Alexei.  I enjoyed how protective he was of her.  He genuinely cared about people and Riley was no exception.  It made my ovaries explode with the cuteness of him and Ella! *Swoon* And the way he pursued Riley. *swoon again* I devoured this book and was lost in their world. Riley is a strong, independent woman who wants to depend on no one.  She's a breath of fresh air to Alexei.  He's nurturing and protective and he looks out for what's his. I enjoyed their story and sweet little Ella. 
I not only read this book, but the audiobook was available before today (1/7/19) so I scooped that up as well. I still loved this book, second time around! I thought Jason Clarke and Erin Mallon did a great job of bringing these characters to life! Whichever way you want to consume this book, DO IT! Just don't miss out on this fabulous read! Grab your copy today! 




He’s bossy, moody, and overprotective. 

He’s also a pro athlete who needs to focus on winning games and staying out of the headlines.

I’m fiercely independent and need a man like I need a second period each month. 

So when our worlds collide, I never expected him to be the one to jump in and save me. Especially not when my roommate disappears, leaving me with her baby.

I’m clueless about babies—and it shows. Good thing Alexei isn’t. With six nieces and nephews and an apparent hero complex, the dude is both sexy and more than capable. It’s a combination that makes it easy to forget we’re just playing house.

No comments:

Post a Comment