Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tawna Fenske - Now That It's You review

This book was one that quickly sucked me into the story.  Tawna's books have always been that way for me.  This story was realistic in its emotions and the reactions of the characters. Meg wants to move on with her life but she quickly learns the one thing left for her to do can no longer be taken care of.   But life has a funny way of twisting things around and she and Kyle soon resume a friendship that they once had but this time, it's so much more.  AND OH THE FEELS! 

There were times during this book I wanted to throw my kindle because of the frustrating, rudeness happening in the story (it's not bad but I don't want to give too much away either) and other times I wanted to squeeze people tightly.  Poor Meg. She had a rough go of it, but everything happened how it was supposed to and I ADORED Kyle, even when I wanted to choke him at times!  As with life and grief, the emotions were up and down and it was definitely an interesting story to get lost in.  I highly recommend this book!

*ARC received from NetGalley for my honest review*






Talented chef Meg Delaney hasn’t spoken to her cheating ex-fiancé, Matt Midland, for two years. Ditching him at the altar after blurting out “I can’t” instead of “I do” would sour any relationship. But now, just as Meg is finally ready to bury the hatchet, she learns closure is permanently off the menu. And the kicker? Matt’s brother, Kyle, is back in her life, stirring up feelings that are equal parts guilt and lust.

Meg was the best thing that never happened to Kyle. He couldn’t make a move on his brother’s girlfriend—even if Matt didn’t value her nearly enough. The situation is even more complicated now that Meg’s bestselling aphrodisiac cookbook has spawned a legal battle with the Midlands. Maybe he should stay away. But love, like family, plays by its own rules. And the one woman he shouldn’t want might be the only one who’s perfect for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment