Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Kelly Elliott - She's the One review

Ok, can we talk about this book cover for a second!? I LOVE IT!!!  Even without having read the book, I was drawn to it. It's so darn cute! But after having read it, it's perfect!  Okay onto the book :)  I was excited to get Abby and Bishop's story. No, not because her name is the same as mine LOL But holy feels, Batman! I was very quickly lost in Abby's return and her and Bishop's journey. This was a beautiful story and I was lost in my feels. Abby ran away after a traumatic event. But unfortunately, she made some terrible choices thinking that's what was needed at the time. However, she's back in Boggy Creek and trying to make things right. I adored the love these two had for each other, even when things got hard. If you're looking for a sweet second chance love story that will leave you with a nice book hangover, then one-click this gorgeous story!! You won't be disappointed.




The day I first laid eyes on Abby Boyer, I knew she was the one. The girl I would marry and spend the rest of my life with, and I vowed to do everything I could to make her happy.

There was just one problem, I couldn’t make her happy during one of the darkest moments of our marriage. No matter how hard I tried, my love for her wasn’t enough to make her stay.

I’ve spent the last two years of my life trying to forget how much I still loved her.

Wouldn’t you know it, now that I finally managed to move on, Abby shows back up in Boggy Creek. Out of the blue. Here to stay.

They say time heals all wounds—well, two years wasn’t enough time to cover up the scars of our broken past because I still feel the pain like it was yesterday. My wounds are still healing, and not even my love for Abby can fix us…but will that love allow me to forgive her and finally move on?    

For best reading results, it is recommended you read the books in order.
1. The Butterfly Effect
2. Playing with Words
3. She's the One
4. Surrender to Me
5. Hearts in Motion
6. Looking for You

No comments:

Post a Comment