Thursday, November 11, 2021

Stoni Alexander - Beautiful Disaster review

Jett is a bad boy and he has sunk to rock bottom. He needs help getting back to where he was and the one person who could help him, doesn't want to help him! Cassidy was burned by him years ago and doesn't want to do her brother this favor. But if things work out, then this could change her dead end career as well. I enjoyed the banter and the heat between this couple. While Cassidy had no intentions of jumping in Jett's bed, the chemistry between them was palpable. I enjoy a good second chance romance and I was here for this book! This was a fun, sweet and entertaining read.




I’m Jett St. John, A-list actor and infamous Hollywood bad boy.
I’m in high demand with the ladies.
And I always get what I want.

Until I hit rock bottom. Big, ugly crash and burn.
Now, no director will work with me.
I’m labeled DIFFICULT. Yeah, in all caps.

In order to resurrect my movie-star status, I gotta make changes.
Starting with an image consultant.
It’s BS, I know, but it’s part of a deal I made to turn my life around.

Cassidy is frigid, rigid, and super serious.
Sure, she’s a total babe, but she’s not into me…at all.
There’s no batting of her eyelashes, no flush to her cheeks.
She’s all work and no play.

I call her The Ice Queen…until she starts to melt.
Then, I call her mine.
________________

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER is a full-length, stand-alone Contemporary Romance. It’s an enemies-to-lovers story about a bad-boy, A-List actor and a determined image consultant. As in all of Stoni's novels, there's no cheating and a heartwarming HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment