Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Laurelin Paige and Kayti McGee - Summer Lovin review

I was excited to get the last episode of Chloe's story! We've experienced her highs and her lows and the very interesting guys she has met along the way. Some of which she still considers friends. I wasn't sure how this book would go but I was here for it! I enjoyed the way Chloe's story evolved and how she grew from the past relationships. Things got a little awkward for a minute there, but they got past that little blip. Charlotte's life was changing too, bringing a new life into this world. And that affected Chloe as well. If you haven't met Chloe yet, I highly suggest doing so. I thought this book was a great ending to this series! 





My dating season has come to a close, and I’m ready for a Hot Boyfriend Summer…

Almost every single thing in my life has changed over the past year. 

New job.

New me.

New knowledge.

Ah, to be young again, with the wisdom I have gained over a year’s worth of dating-as-a-competitive-sport. 

If only I’d had just about an inch more before I made my commitment...

Episode six of six in the laugh-out-loud Dating Season series.


No comments:

Post a Comment