Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Kendall Ryan - The Rebound review

I love getting lost in Kendall Ryan books and I was excited to get Saint's story! I thought this story was sweet and steamy and all things swoony! Saint has been labeled the bad boy but the reader gets to see a new side of him and I was here for it! I enjoyed the new friendship between Saint and Kinley. I liked how he truly wanted to help her and was there for her when she needed someone the most. While his bad boy ways tainted the perception of him, Kinley got to him in a new way. I couldn't read this book fast enough and definitely recommend it. This book is the final book in the series and I do recommend reading them in order as it makes the story more meaningful!







A smokin' hot new standalone romance from New York Times bestseller, Kendall Ryan.

Price St. James, hockey’s favorite bad boy needs to clean up his image—or face suspension.

What could be more wholesome than helping his new neighbor Kinley? She's beautiful, funny and newly single. (Score!)

There’s just one problem. She’s also the team captain’s sister.

There are rules about this kind of thing.

But rules were made to be broken…

Contents include: A dreamy AF hero, a bad boy trying to be good, a good girl who likes him naughty, oh, and a bun in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment