Monday, May 17, 2021

Laurelin Paige & Kayti McGee - Summer Rebound review

I was excited to get the next episode in this serial! Chloe's friend chooses her next date. She meets him without knowing what he looks like but she's pleasantly surprised. He's not like the last guy and he's not someone she would have gone for, but she's trying new things. I enjoyed the chemistry between Chloe and Dune. But as things move along, things start to get weird! I found myself laughing out loud at times and I was here for Chloe's journey! I couldn't read this book fast enough and now I wonder, who will she date next!? If you're looking for a lighthearted read, then don't let this book pass you by! 




Summer is for throwing caution to the wind, and Dune's a bad boy that lives for danger.

Colorado is heating up, much like my newly re-discovered libido, and I'm hoping like hell that my new blind date's hot, too. Fate ( and my bestie) truly deliver a doozy:

He rides motorcycles.

His tattoos are insanely hot.

The mystery of his life is all but unsolvable.

This good girl is about to get a little bit bolder in search of truth, justice, and a rebellious phase.

Episode two of six in the Dating Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment