Monday, May 31, 2021

Laurelin Paige and Kayti McGee - Fall Hard review

Fall Hard was a fun read! Chloe likes beards. A LOT. Can't say I blame her! This was a fun and fast read. It's hot in all the right places and Chloe is learning about herself. In many ways. Her friend Charlotte stretches her, even when she doesn't want to hear the things about herself. These dates she finds stretches her as she's discovering what she really wants. But this Mister was found organically and they have fun together. They are VERY similar. There are some hilarious moments that I found myself chuckling out loud. I really enjoyed this episode and look forward to more Chloe.




They say autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go… but I’m keeping Ryan’s beard.

Past Chloe has a lot to answer for. She’s made a number of questionable decisions, but drunkenly turning Ryan down on a dating app? Currently top of my list.

I love fall most of all, but oh my gourd, Ryan’s beard is fast becoming a close second.

Luckily, he’s ready to give me a second chance. We have everything in common, from art to weird history facts to the correct opinions about Titanic. And boy, does he know how to pumpkin spice it up in the bedroom.

We could easily be the cutest new couple in Boulder… if we ever leave his place.

Episode three of six in Dating Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment