Friday, September 27, 2019

L.A. Fiore and Anthony Dwayne - Incomplete review

WHOA NELLY! That's the first 2 words I have after reading this book. I kind of don't know what to do with myself now. This book COMPLETELY consumed me. I knew it was wrong, but this book was so right. I didn't condone the actions of Tilly and Gage, but yet I couldn't look away or put this book down. I intended to read a little bit before bed, but yeahhhhh, that didn't happen. I devoured this book and didn't stop until it was over. I FELT everything this book had to offer. I can't get enough of L.A. Fiore and Anthony Dwayne's writing collaborations! But this book was engaging, thought provoking, sexy, powerful and my world has been tilted on its axis. I wasn't expecting all that this book gave me. And I can't recommend this book enough! I will say you must go in with no expectations and just go with it. You'll be happy you did.




You go through your day on autopilot.
Day after day, the same routine. The days meld together, years bleed into the next, molding the life you live.
A life you once dreamt would be epic, but instead you fall into the rut we call life.
There are days you sit and wonder is the grass really greener on the other side? Does the sun shine brighter? Do the flowers smell sweeter?
Until one day... you take that leap to find out for yourself. And in the midst of it all, your world crumbles around you.
Meet Tillian Forester and Gage Sutherland and how they destroyed each other’s lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment